You crave to gift someone that 'just right' gift. You want them to know how much they mean to us.
We want to help you find the prefect gift for that hard to shop for person.
Here's a few tips on how to go about it, thanks to Reddit, highshelfofsteam:
1. First things first: Make a list of all the things the person is interested in and things that define who they are.
2. Look to the past.
3. Ask yourself what that person needs, and put together a care package.
4. Personalize the present.
5. Make the present an event.
6. Now, literally give an experience.
7. Make them laugh.
8. Give the gift of learning.
9. Include a little bit of yourself.
10. Make it taste good.
11. Give the gift that keeps on giving.
12. Be charitable.